Welcome to the Augenzentrum Kiener in Baden-Dättwil
At the Augenzentrum Kiener, we bring together highly qualified specialists and state-of-the-art medical infrastructure.
The modern practice premises of the Augenzentrum Kiener are located in Dättwil in the Täfernhof medical centre (Täfernhof 1). You will be examined and advised by your ophthalmologist in our five treatment rooms. The rooms are spacious and feature state-of-the-art technology and infrastructure.
What you can expect in our practice
- Our aim is to offer you the best possible advice and treatment when it comes to visual complaints and eye problems. As experienced professionals, we guarantee individual treatment at the highest level
- You will receive an expert diagnosis and detailed advice
- Your needs and complaints are always a priority
- From the diagnosis to a possible intervention: the attending physician is always the same
- Optimally networked, multilingual specialists
- Almost all examinations can be carried out at the practice itself
- Expert advice and modern medical diagnostics round off our range of services
- Appointments are also possible on Saturdays by arrangement
- Short waiting times
- Barrier-free access for patients with restricted mobility
- Medical excellence centre with short distances: operations take place in the same building at Chirurgie Baregg.
"Das Augenzentrum Kiener ist inhabergeführt und ich setze mich jeden Tag für das Wohl der Patienten ein."
Dr Markus Kiener, MD and Dr Sebastian Tudor, MD